Matt is a software developer with a broad range of experience and a particular interest in blockchain technology.
He became interested in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin in 2011 and has been coding for various Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain projects since 2012. Since 2014 he has been providing services to clients for their every software need, from design to implementation, testing and deployment.
He is very happy to work with other developers. He has experience managing projects on GitHub and GitLab, and he can work with others on collaborative git projects.
He is currently the chief technical officer for Zamp.com, a web crypto-wallet.
Some of the other projects he has worked on include:
– The first proof-of-stake Android wallet for Peercoin.
– Construction of numerous bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies.
– Building bespoke block-explorers.
– Designing the architecture of a complex ethereum decentralised application, followed by implementation and testing with several other developers.
– iOS and Android applications.
His personal GitHub page: https://github.com/MatthewLM