Role ResponsibilitiesThe engineer will be responsible for building, deploying and maintaining a back-end infrastructure using Kubernetes, AWS or other platforms, and a service mesh solution. They shall be responsible for:
- Critically reviewing and participating in design choices for the back-end architecture, ensuring that requirements are met.
- Recommending and utilising suitable software for building a service mesh.
- Building configurations for Kubernetes, service meshes and automation software.
- Aiding in the development of continuous automated back-end integration and system tests.
- Building deployment pipelines, ensuring that deployments are conducted smoothly.
- Maintaining strict security standards.
- Monitoring and reviewing systems, providing feedback.
“DevOps” is meant in the broadest sense of bridging the gap between software development and operations. There is no particular development philosophy attached.
- Broad experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with one or more service mesh solutions: Istio, Kuma, Linkerd, Traefik Mesh, NGINX Service Mesh or others.
- Experience designing and implementing service mesh architectures.
- Experience with automation software for testing, deployments and operational tasks.
- Experience with AWS and/or other cloud platforms.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of software security with particular application to a service mesh architecture.
- Whilst not necessary, experience or an interest in blockchain or BFT systems would be beneficial.
–Nick Nicholson, Founder/Director
SecureX Technologies, Inc.
dba SecureX Networks
dba SecureXVault LLC